COCONUT & MACADAMIA RAW PALEO BAR
Go (Coco)nuts for a Primal Pantry favourite!
Made with only 4 primal ingredients: nothing more than juicy dates, marvelous macadamia nuts, crunchy cashews and coconut!
A match made in heaven with a quality cup of coffee!
A mixed box of 18 bars
5 different flavours
A box of 18 Coconut & Macadamia
Paleo Raw Bars
CAREFULLY SELECTED RAW INGREDIENTS
Dates and coconuts both come from hot countries right? The dates bring the sweet taste of sunshine to this tropical tasting bar. They also act as the perfect ingredient to bind all of the other ingredients together.
Coconut is the essence of paleo and clean-eating. We only use the finest white ripe coconut meat chopped up in our raw energy bars. They give us that tropical feeling.
Macadamia Nuts are also known as the queen of the nuts and are one of the most expensive variety of nuts in the world. The trees require a lot of love and care in a very difficult t maintain environment. The macadamia shells are 2 to 3 cm thick and very hard to crack. These mild tasting nuts make our coconut & macadamia bar so irresistible.
Cashew Nuts are the ideal nutty partner for the macadamia as they are mild, soft and great in taste. Our Cashew nuts are Fairtrade and Organic. They are also extremely versatile and work perfectly with coconut to give an incredibly tasty coco-nutty flavor!
Dates, Cashew Nuts, Coconut (20%), Macadamia Nuts (10%)
100% REAL FOOD
All our products are made with 100% real food and contain only carefully picked dried fruits and nuts without any additional sugars or preservatives.
They are produced by a small manufacturer in the UK, raw and cold pressed. All our products are gluten free, dairy free and vegan. Our mission is to provide tasty nutritious foods, which fully compliment a clean-eating lifestyle.
PRIMAL RECIPE TIP:
PALEO BOUNTY BARS
Our Primal Bars are not only the perfect snack between meals – you even can use them for various recipes. Emma, our Social Media Warrior, created a healthy Bounty Bar recipe. A delicious afternoon snack with your cup of coffee. You will just need a Primal Coconut & Macadamia Bar and good quality dark chocolate.
You will need:
- A Coconut and Macadamia Primal Pantry Bar
- 50g good quality dark chocolate (85%+ cocoa solids is best)
1. Pop your Primal Pantry bar in the freezer about an hour or so ahead of time.
2. Melt your chocolate in a glass bowl sitting atop a saucepan filled with boiling water (we know you’ve heard it a hundred times but make sure you don’t let the water touch the bowl!).
3. Get the bar out of the freezer and carefully chop it in half right down the middle, then dip into the melted chocolate so that both slices are completely coated.
4. Lay onto some baking paper (or a plate if you’d prefer) and put into the fridge to chill and set for 10-15 minutes.
5. Be sure to enjoy with a good cup of strong coffee.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…