BREAKFAST • LUNCH • DINNER • DESSERT
Subscribe to our YOUTUBE to keep up to date with our delicious recipes, lifestyle videos and workout videos
PALEO CHOCOLATE TORTE
This delicious chocolate torte is the perfect paleo treat. Light, fluffy but so indulgent.
- 1 Primal Bar
- 50g Dark Chocolate (70% Cocoa Solids)
- 100g Coconut Cream
- 1 Free Range Egg Yolk
1. Take a primal bar and flatten it with a rolling pin. Use the egg ring to cut it in the correct shape. Press the bar into a tiny 12 cm spring-form tin.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of slowly boiling water and stir until it is all liquid.
3. Take off the heat and stir in the coconut cream.
4. Stir in the egg yolk and stir until the base is thickened.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the primal bar in the spring-form, cover with a plastic wrap and place into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
6. Remove the torte from the pan and leave to thaw in room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.