BREAKFAST • LUNCH • DINNER • DESSERT
Subscribe to our YOUTUBE to keep up to date with our delicious recipes, lifestyle videos and workout videos
HAZELNUT & COCOA CHERRY TARTELETTES
- 2 primal bars (ideally hazelnut and cocoa)
- 60 ml of hazelnut milk
- 2 cherries
- a hint of hazelnut chunks
- a hint of chocolate chips
1. Start by cutting one of the bars into small pieces and mix it in with the milk. Set aside in a small bowl and put it in the fridge.
2. Meanwhile, start to flatten the other bar and make two tartelette bases by raising the edges. This can be done on a surface or by using a small baking tin.
3. Take the bars and milk out of the fridge and spread it in the two tartelettes.
4. Decorate it with the chocolate chips, the hazelnut chunks and the cherries.
PALEO CHOCOLATE TORTE
This delicious chocolate torte is the perfect paleo treat. Light, fluffy but so indulgent.
- 1 Primal Bar
- 50g Dark Chocolate (70% Cocoa Solids)
- 100g Coconut Cream
- 1 Free Range Egg Yolk
1. Take a primal bar and flatten it with a rolling pin. Use the egg ring to cut it in the correct shape. Press the bar into a tiny 12 cm spring-form tin.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of slowly boiling water and stir until it is all liquid.
3. Take off the heat and stir in the coconut cream.
4. Stir in the egg yolk and stir until the base is thickened.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the primal bar in the spring-form, cover with a plastic wrap and place into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
6. Remove the torte from the pan and leave to thaw in room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
TROPICAL SUNSHINE SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE
The reason we particularly love this combination is because it makes us think of tropical holidays away in the warm sun, surrounded by palm trees chock full of fresh coconuts, and the deep blue sea – however it can still brighten up a dull day wherever you are!
- 2 Juicy mangoes
- 2 Frozen bananas
- 1 Almond & Cashew The Primal Pantry bar
1. All you need is two juicy mangoes and two frozen bananas per bowl – honestly that’s it. The more juicy the mango, the more moisture it will give when blending the two together. If you would like to add a bit of liquid then we would recommend fresh cold-pressed juice or coconut milk. Feel free to go crazy and add even more tropical flavours – some chunks of pineapple would also add a lovely sweetness! Whizz up the ingredients and pour into a bowl. Top with chunks of our Almond & Cashew bar, and you will get an awesome protein kick that will keep you going throughout the day.
PERFECT PALEO PANCAKES
We love that there is a day for indulgence and we are jumping on board with this delicious Paleo Pancake recipe!
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- a little oil for frying (we recommend coconut oil)
1. In a bowl mash the two bananas with a fork into a pulp.
2. Add the egg to the banana pulp and whisk together (add the cinnamon if you’re using)
3. Melt a tsp of coconut oil into a frying pan
4. Pour some of the batter into the frying pan and fry until golden brown on either side
5. Top with fresh fruit and chunks of our Primal bars (we used raspberries and chunks of our Coconut & Macadamia bars). Or go crazy with other toppings – another potential topping we think would taste nice would be slices of banana, dark chocolate chunks and chunks of our Hazelnut & Cocoa bar
NO BAKE PALEO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1 primal pantry bar
- 3/4 cup cashew nuts, soaked in hot water for about 1 hour and drained
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1-3 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/4 cup (25 g) frozen (but thawed) blueberries
- a handful of fresh blueberries
1. Take a primal bar and flaten it with a rolling pin. Use the springform to cut it in the correct shape. Press the bar into a tiny 12 cm springform pan (if you want to make mini cakes just reduce the ingredients and use an egg ring as springform).
2. Put all ingredients for the filling in a blender and mix until mixture is as smooth as possible. Pour the filling into your springform, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours.
3. Remove the cake from the pan. Top with fresh blueberries and leave to thaw in room temperature for about 30 minutes before cutting.
GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 frozen banana
- Handful of spinach leaves
- 1 apple (chopped into chunks)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Splash of water
1. Blend all together and go crazy on toppings!
COCONUT SMOOTHIE BOWL
- Handful of frozen cherries
- Handful of frozen raspberries
- A frozen banana
- Some coconut milk (it is up to you how much coconut milk you want to use as we know people prefer different thickness)
- Passion fruit
- 1 Brazil Nut & Cherry bar
1. Blend frozen ingredients and coconut milk and go crazy on toppings!
VALENTINES HEART BARS
- Mixed Berries Protein Bar(s) (one bar makes two hearts)
- 50g dark chocolate (or any type of chocolate you like)
1. Unwrap the Mixed Berries Protein Bar(s) and flatten it out with the rolling pin until about ½ cm thick.
2. Cut the hearts out with the heart-shaped cookie cutter.
3. Boil some water in the saucepan and put a bowl on top. Put in the dark chocolate and stir until melted.
4. Dip the primal hearts in the melted chocolate and put on a plate in the fridge to set.
HAZELNUT & COCOA COCONUT COOKIES!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 8 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Hazelnut & Cocoa bars
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180°
2. Put all of the ingredients with only 1 Hazelnut & Cocoa bar into a food processor and combine until you have a sticky mixture.
3. Slice the second Hazelnut & Cocoa bar into small chunks and stir them into the mixture with a spoon.
4. Using your hands, roll the mixture into 8 equal sized balls, put onto a greased or lined baking tray and flatten with a fork.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 2 Primal Pantry coconut and macadamia bars, formed into cup shapes
- Half a ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 100ml coconut milk or milk of choice (more if needed to blend smoothly)
- Stevia drops to taste
- Top with coconut flakes/fresh strawberries/frozen berries
1. Roll your Primal Pantry bars flat and cut out with a circular cutter.
2. Bend the bars into cup shapes
3. Blend the remainder of the ingredients, except the toppings, and spoon into the cups.
4. Top with your choice of toppings.
- 3 Primal Protein Bars
- 50g dark chocolate (70%) finely chopped
- 100-140g full fat coconut milk
- 1 egg yolk
- Pinch of sea salt
- Vanilla extract (optional)
1. Add all the ingredients (except the dark chocolate) into a saucepan on low heat. Keep stirring and don’t let it get to hot (never let it simmer or boil because it curdles and separates). This will take between 10-15 minutes to make a thick creamy mixture.
2. Leave the mixture to cool for about 15 minutes in the fridge. Whilst waiting for the mixture to cool down, chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and melt it. Once melted gently stir into the cooled down mousse mixture. Leave to cool again for two hours in the fridge!
3. Cut your Primal Cocoa Orange Protein bars into the shape of a coffin, and cut enough so that you have 2 sides per coffin. Sandwich each pair of coffin shapes with the chocolate mousse, and decorate!
PUMPKIN CAKE POPS
- Coconut Cream
- 2 Almond & Cashew Primal bars
- Food colouring
- Edible icing pens
1. Take pieces of your favourite primal bars and roll them into balls.
2. Melt some coconut cream (or white chocolate if you want a non-Paleo version) and add a few drops of orange food colouring until you have a lovely deep pumpkin orange colour. Place the primal balls onto cake pop sticks, and dip into the orange coconut cream.
3. Leave to set in the fridge and then decorate! We found green vegan icing in the supermarket but feel free to make any green icing of your choice!
COCONUT SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 Coconut & Macadamia Primal Bar
- Coconut cream (or white chocolate if you wanted a non-Paleo option)
- Black edible pen
1. Choose your favourite primal bar (we recommend Coconut & Macadamia!) and cut into thin long fingers. Cover with melted coconut cream (or white chocolate if you wanted a non-Paleo option) and leave in the fridge for a few hours. Use a black edible pen (available in your local cooking store) to decorate into scary ghosts!